Friday 20 March 2009

1st time EVER!

Their first ever view of Darbar Sahib In six years Sona and Mona have not once been to Darbar Sahib (Golden Temple) even when I was here for 6 months but to convince Biji but it was so difficult, she knows better than anyone about the crowds and their reactions. So after the 4th request I stopped asking, but in my hearts of hearts I wished I could take them. Then after more persistence I was allowed and my wish granted although they weren’t allowed Inside the main hall, that was good enough for me, at least they were able to come. They were so excited and spirits lifted they were on top of the world and it was my blessing to be part of…they actually said:

“Didi everyone has promised for years and years but you were the only one who took us”
PRICELESS!

No comments: